Marine Park First School
Tel: 0191 2008723
Every local-authority-maintained school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2016. Click on the underlined hyperlink if applicable to Marine Park First School.
School contact details
· Either admission arrangements (including selection arrangements, oversubscription criteria and details of the application process), or information on how to access this information on the local authority’s website.
· Details of how parents can access the school’s most recent inspection report, as well as the School Performance Tables published on the Department for Education’s website.
Exam and assessment results
Key stage 2 (end of primary school) results
· average progress scores in reading, writing and maths
· average ‘scaled scores’ in reading and maths
· percentage of pupils who achieved the expected standard or above in reading, writing and maths
· percentage of pupils who achieved a high level of attainment in reading, writing and maths
Not applicable as pupils leave before the end of Key Stage 2.
For school’s with key stage 4 pupils, the most recent results, provided under the following headings (as published online by the DfE):
· % achieving 5 + A* - C GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and maths GCSEs
· % achieving the English Baccalaureate
· % making expected progress.
Not applicable as pupils leave before the end of Key Stage 2
A link to the DfE school performance tables website.
The following information about the school curriculum must also be outlined for each academic year group:
· Curriculum content, (including promotion of British values) and details of how additional information relating to the curriculum may be obtained by parents. Also, see Parentzone and School prospectus
· For key stage 4, a list of all courses provided leading to a GCSE qualification, plus a list of all other courses offered and the qualifications that may be acquired via these. Not applicable
· The school’s policy on behaviour (We call this our Positive Behaviour Policy).
School complaints procedure
For the current academic year, you must include:
For the previous academic year, you must include:
PE and sport premium for primary schools
Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information
· Details of how the school is complying with the public sector equality duty
Governors’ information and duties
· A statement of the school’s ethos and values (in school prospectus).
School is aware that:
· If requested by parents, the governing body must provide a paper copy of information published online, without charge.
The above information is kept up to date, and reviewed at least annually.